Message From MD
"For the last seven decades the ever increasing pollution, acute energy shortage, Pakistan has not exploited its potential of enviroment freindly-alternate energy resources.All most all the developing economies are adopting alternative methods to produce energy.
Pakistan's solar energy potential is also unlimited but no creditable progress in this regard has been made except importing some solar run geysers from China which enjoy 66% of global solar water heating capacity"
"I appeal the Pakistani Nation to adopt Solar Technology and to preserve energy for a Bright and Green future."
WHY other countries prefers sOLAR ENERGY?
Some Facts through research studies
Solar Energy is an Excellent Investment
- With solar energy, you can notice a better ROI than many long-term investments, with 200%-plus ROI over 25 years. Compare this to a five-year CD (average yearly return of 2.5%) or even the S&P 500 (average yearly return of 11%). Although some stocks can provide a higher return than a solar system, stock prices are also substantially more volatile year after year.
Save Money on Electric Bills Immediately
- Installing a home solar systems dramatically will significantly lower your electric bills. Many homeowners save 50% on their electric bills — some even completely eliminate their electric bill.
- A typical American household uses 920 kWh of electricity per month. A residential solar installation of 840 kWh per month from Renewable Energy Corporation would almost entirely offset your electricity costs.
- Your actual savings will depend on your home’s energy needs, available space for a photovoltaic system, and your PV system orientation. Contact Renewable Energy Corporation for an analysis and estimate.
Protect Yourself Against Rising Energy Costs
- Electricity costs have climbed more than 21% during the past five years.
- Rates jumped 10.3% in 2006 alone.
- Fossil fuel supplies are dwindling, which will lead to higher energy costs.
- Solar power locks in your electrical costs and protects you from escalating utility costs.
Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
- The average American household generates 7.4 tons of carbon dioxide (CO2) per year through electrical use.
- This equates to 185 tons of CO2 over 25 years, which is how long SolarWorld solar panels is guaranteed to perform.
- Carbon Dioxide creates global warming which is dramatically affecting our climate causing glacier loss, shoreline erosion, and endangering many animals around the world.
Conserve Our Natural Resources
Work Toward Energy Independence
- By harnessing the sun, we can reduce our reliance on foreign and non-renewable energy sources..
Increase Your Home Value
- Studies show that solar systems can increase your home value by 20 times the annual electricity savings.
- In addition, homes with solar systems tend to sell faster than homes without solar- 15% faster by some studies.
Solar is Affordable
- Tax incentives and rebates can reduce the cost of going solar by up to 50% depending on your state and local programs. Financing options are now available in many areas to help overcome the upfront costs of going solar.
- Let’s do the math:You can install a 5.75 kW system at a net cost of $20,670 after rebates. Your payback period would be just 5-6 years and a compound annual growth rate of 9%. And depending on the weather conditions during the month, you could save up to 78% off your electric bill.